This most appealing home has taller ceilings, good separation of living spaces, a large child friendly yard and lovely views to the sea and Southern Mount Lofty Ranges. You'll love the location, being in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by other lovely homes, and there is a reserve just around the corner.
- Fabulous presentation with carpets and paint
- Formal lounge has an open fireplace
- Generous formal dining room for dinner parties
- The kitchen works well with gas cooking, ample bench and cupboard space and a new dishwasher
- Casual meals and family area will be the hub of the home, and features a gas wall heater
- Each of the bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- The master bedroom enjoys views and has a walk-through robe to an en-suite bathroom
- Ducted vacuuming and ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Outside there is extensive under-cover space for entertaining family and friends
- A large flat yard for swings, play-gyms or trampolines, kicking a ball
- The secure garage has an auto roller-door and there is also access to the large workshop
- Neat and easy gardens add to the appeal
- And sitting on the porch, whilst watching the sunset with a cool beverage, is a great way to wind down at the end of the day.
Hallett Cove offers a choice of schools, major shopping and many sporting clubs. It's a family friendly location and this home certainly offers a family friendly lifestyle
Please contact ian on 0451 544 486 if you have any questions.